Saturday, October 9, 2010

MIGRATION STORY

Hello, my name is David, I was living in Ha Noi, Vietnam but I had to move for safety reasons. I still remembered the time when I moved out to the outskirts of our country. It was the most impromptu internal migration in my life; we had to flee from the capital because the urbanareas were having some serious ominous earthquakes. My family decided to settle down in this small and miserable village until all the disasters are gone. There are also many other people who were herding to this shelter, too. The earthquakes caused much destruction, I heard that after I left, my villa was crushed in half along with my backyard.

I had to leave all my friends behind because this relocating wasn’t affordable for them. I had to leave all my possessions, and I even had to leave my pet dog, Buck. All my parents said was our shelter don’t allow dogs. I missed my piano lessons and my piano had probably been broken or stolen. Even though I didn’t like this new place very much, but it provided moresecurity than the cities. I stayed in my refugee until the disasters were completely over. The people here had similar ethnicity so I found it easy to interact with them. The best thing was that I left all my homework and my miserable grades at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment