Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Migration Story

I still remembered the time when I moved out to the outskirts of our country. It was the most impromptu internal migration in my life; we had to flee from the capital because the urban areas were having some serious ominous earthquakes. My family decided to settle down in this small and miserable village until all the disasters are gone.

I have to leave all my friends behind in the cities, I have to leave all my possessions, and I even have to leave my pet dog, Buck. All my parents said was our shelter don’t allow dogs. Even though I don’t like this place very much, but it provides more security than the cities. I will stay in my refugee until the disasters are completely over.

2 comments:

  1. A little too short, but your story contained a lot a thoughts into it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i accidentally post it on mr. patrick blog

    ReplyDelete