Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I learned about my classmates...

I found out a lot of interesting facts about my classmates. I was amazed by how much classmates are half Chinese half Vietnamese because their origins are from China. Although most of them forgot their Chinese.

I also think it’s pretty cool that one of our classmate’s ancestor is a famous Vietnamese general, Nguyễn Trãi. She had a very antique book about the family tree. She said that she stopped the family tree because she is a girl, unless her parents have another boy than the tree can keep on growing.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I posted the same idea, like the same about what I learned. Well sort of the same, it was also about my classmate who had Nguyen Trai as her ancestor (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It quite short, Lucky. You should try to make it longer and more information.
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. By anyway, I think it's quite good to know and I think These are ones of the good information we got from our classmates. Finally, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, I don't known that half of class is come from China, and also happy to known that in our class have student her ancestor is Nguyen Trai

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like that Wendy related to Nguyen Trai :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really interesting. SO now we can know more about other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was easy to see after all those presentations how the Chinese have really influenced the culture here in Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete